Free: Bronze cory shipping deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudraker

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is a one-time only deal. I will ship you 6 bronze cory fry that are 1 inch long, (give or take) for the price of postage, $13.45.

I'm offering this deal because I've never shipped fish before but have received dozens of fish in the mail. I need to make sure I have it right. I have proper shipping bags, etc.

These fry were spawned on June 22 and hatched June 25. The parents are not sibs.

They have been raised in a naturally ph neutral well water, kh3, but should acclimate well to your water parameters. They have been fed freshly hatched bbs, plecocaine, lotsoffish mix 2 and are starting to eat tubefex worms. They are fat, wiggly and winking like crazy. Growing very fast.

First person to pm and pay gets it. This is a one time offer for one lucky AA member only. Will have more for sale in the coming weeks.

This is the grow out tank where they are and the larger fry are the ones I'll be shipping.

Corys and shrimp.jpg

One of these is the mother. I didn't see the actual spawn, so I'm not sure which one it was.

bronze cory moms.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom