Bunch of stuff up for grabs in NJ area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah5775

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok.....

I have a wrought iron 10 gallon stand (holds two ten gallon tanks), ten gallon tank, filter (several to choose from) stick on thermometer on tank, canopy, and heater - $20

Wrought iron 5 gallon stand (holds two five and half gallon tanks) filter (again, several to choose from) heater and tank and hood - $15

Wrought iron 29 gallon stand and tank, hood, heater, filter: Whisper 10-60, tank, stick on thermometer on tank- $30

Hood for 20 gallon long or 29 gallon tank- $4

Plus 2 more ten gallon tanks for maybe three or four bucks, a heater or two, some filters missing covers so I'll give them away, really just want to get rid of them.

Prices flexible.

I have to clean all this stuff up for you. So give me a little time to do that, as some of the tanks have water stains and may not be 100% clear when you get them, but carefully rinsed out (without soap) of course.

Parsippany NJ area, North Jersey, about 45 minutes away from NY. Pick up only, obviously.

IM me if you are interested, and give me a little while to get everything ready for you. Cash, please, let me know.

You'd hear mine too if I was closer to joisey.

Good Luck on the sales, wrought iron stands are hard to find and should go really quickly. also if you cant sell them they make awesome planter boxes.

Ugh I wish I lived closer! I am always willing to get more stuff for cheap! lol . But then again, who isn't?

Hey, I live in New Jersey. I go to school in New Brunswick and my home is in Summit. Maybe we can meet up somewhere? I'm interested in the 10 and 29 gallon tanks, please send me some pictures!

Back
Top Bottom