For Sale: Canister filter, and HOB filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foster53

Aquarium Advice Addict
RenaIII canister, and Marineland Emperor 400 Rena $80.00 Emperor $25.00, Both in good working order, Complete, with some media.

I have a 120 gallon which one do you think would be better also I am in Dearborn heights mi so depending on how far you are I may be interesred

My personal opinion is a canister filter does a better job. There is no bypass the water has to pass through the media. It also allows for more media options, carbon, phosphate reducer , nitrate reducer, ceramic rings, anything you want to use in it. The RenaIII has three baskets in it, it flows 350 gallons per hr. The Emperor flows 400 GPH, but has no options for extra media, and allows bypass, as it just has filter cartridges in it. These are just my personal opinions, you will have to decide which is best for your setup. I am located in Gladwin, it is near the Saginaw Bay City area. I am not sure how far Dearborn is from here. My email is dave020656@yahoo.com let me know what you decide, and thank you for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom