For Sale or trade: Canister Filters and rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FMJnaX

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm moving away from freshwater and in to saltwater. As a result, I no longer have a need for the canister filters. Here's what I have:

$75 - Rena Filstar Xp1
$100 - Eheim Ecco 2236

Both of them are right at 1 year old. Weekly maintenance has been done since purchase (including keeping the impellers cleaned and lubed). I believe I still have most of the extra components, but I would have to double-check.

Prices are open for negotiation. I've listed them above. If you want both, I'll take $150. Prices do not include shipping (PM me your ZIP code and I'll let you know how much shipping is). For those interested in trading, I am looking for any of the following:
- Skimmer
- 48" T5HO or equivalent MH lighting
- RO/DI system

The filters are still on the tank and in-use, but I can take pictures upon request.

I also have a F48T8 lighting ballast that I used to drive 4 T8 bulbs (DIY lighting). It's also about a year old and in practically perfect condition. It can go for $10 + shipping.

Also, I have about 300 pounds of river rock/pond stone between golf-ball sized and baseball sized. You can usually get it from Home Depot or Lowes so it doesn't make much sense to try and sell it, but I will give it away for local pickup or if someone wants to pay to have some shipped.

Thanks!

I may be interested in the ballast if still availible. What about the filters? I know a friend in need.

Back
Top Bottom