Wanted: Cheap red cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fishandmusic81 said:
I tried to send you a pm for the rest but looks like your inbox is full

Yeah sorry, I cleared it. I am on a plane for 7 hours so I won't be able to reply for a while.

maxwellag said:
Yeah sorry, I cleared it. I am on a plane for 7 hours so I won't be able to reply for a while.

The inbox is full
What will they be shipped in and around how much time will it take to be delivered when shipped?
I'll pm you the other payment info

Fishandmusic81 said:
The inbox is full
What will they be shipped in and around how much time will it take to be delivered when shipped?
I'll pm you the other payment info

Sorry, I haven't had time to clear it. I have been traveling all day. Shipping is USPS priority mail, which normally takes 2-3 days. I ship in a styrofoam lined box. If you need a cold pack, it's an extra $3

Sorry, changed my thoughts. Is it possible/how much for 20 to 30909. If I have to wait for the population to regrow again I can.

Sorry, changed my thoughts. Is it possible/how much for 20 to 30909. If I have to wait for the population to regrow again I can.

Shipping would be $7.50 in a styrofoam lined box. I am not sure how many people will come through and buy yet, so I will let you know if I have any left.

maxwellag said:
Sorry, I haven't had time to clear it. I have been traveling all day. Shipping is USPS priority mail, which normally takes 2-3 days. I ship in a styrofoam lined box. If you need a cold pack, it's an extra $3

Ok I'll take 20 then I'll try to send a pm

Back
Top Bottom