Cherry Shrimp for Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vinnymac

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have approximately 40-50 Cherry Shrimp for sale. They average 1/2" and will be a nice mix of males and females. They are all tank bred, very healthy, and approximately 6-10 weeks old.

Here are pics of my adults and young shrimp:
CRS01.jpg

CRS02.jpg

CRS03.jpg

CRS04.jpg

CRS05.jpg

CRS06.jpg

CRS07.jpg

I would like to sell them for $2.25 each + shipping (USPS Priority Mail or Express Mail).

Please email me if you are interested. Thanks!
vko@lotn.org

Plenty still for sale. Please contact me if you are interested in some shrimp. I should be shipping this week. Thanks!

i doubt that the angelfish will go that low in the tank, but if it does im sure it wont bother the shrimp... but im not sure.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

I've sold nearly 70 so far and my tank is still packed full of great cherry reds. Email me, vko@lotn.org , if you are interested in some nicely colored shrimp. I still have a few insulated boxes so I can ship very quickly.

Thanks!

Reduced Pricing. $1.99 each + shipping.

I need to clear out some more in anticipation of new arrivals. Please contact me if you want some cherry shrimp. Thanks.

i will, but i need to finish my stand first. because im planning ong etting another tank.

krap101 said:
i will, but i need to finish my stand first. because im planning ong etting another tank.

Cool. I have plenty available. Just email me. I'm shipping tomorrow morning and possibly again on Weds.

Thanks.

I still have approximately 50-60 available. $1.99 each and $12.50 flat for shipping, insulated box, and breather bags to any domestic address. I ship Monday - Wednesday to insure no delays at the post office.

Contact me at: vko@lotn.org if you want some awesome cherry shrimp. Thanks!

vinnymac said:
I still have approximately 50-60 available. $1.99 each and $12.50 flat for shipping, insulated box, and breather bags to any domestic address. I ship Monday - Wednesday to insure no delays at the post office.

Contact me at: vko@lotn.org if you want some awesome cherry shrimp. Thanks!

Still more available. I'm trying to clear some out to make room for Crystal Red Shrimp.

Contact me if you want any. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom