Wanted: cholla cactus logs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a heads up.....the cholla will not help. Ghost shrimp are hard to breed. They need brackish water to survive.

Alright there chief. Was just trying to help you out. Good luck with your adventure.

You are correct, they need brackish. Check you local pet store usually have some logs be the hermit crab section.

Thank you for the confirmation. I tried to help save headaches, but oh well.

You can find cholla wood on aquabid for pretty cheap as well.

Even if they will hatch for you in FW, they hatch in a larval stage and are very hard to feed.

ok i don't care mine are still alive and they have been for about a month and a half does anyone know where i can get cholla logs for cheap

Again.....aquabid. I've purchased 5 6" branches for like $10 shipped. They are perfect for shrimp....at about an inch to inch and a half in diameter.

Again? You never said your parents wouldn't let you open an account on aquabid! Unless you live somewhere where they sell them in a store, you're going to have to order them online.

I found some yesterday at pet supermarket in the hermit crab/reptile section.

You never stated you couldn't order online. By far it will be cheaper than in stores.

Back
Top Bottom