For Sale: Cichlids for sale in Sacramento Ca.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

l109bri

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyon, I live in Sacramento Cali., I have some beautiful cichlids for local sale only, sorry "NO SHIPPING". First I have three breeding Green Terrors (one 8-9"male two 5-6"females) that have each bred multiple times, beautiful bright colors, asking $120 for all three. Next i have "Big Bob", he's a huge Albino Red Devil stud about 12-13" long, about 2-3" thick and so much fun to watch, i just have lots of fish and downsizing tanks, hate to see him go, so taking offers for now. If you're interested and live near Sacramento email your number to, jibribrussard@yahoo.com, goes straight to my fone. Thanx for reading and have a blessed day.

Attachments

• 100_6894.jpg
    100_6894.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 100_6873.jpg
    100_6873.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 133
  • 100_7050.jpg
    100_7050.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 148
Hi everyon, I live in Sacramento Cali., I have some beautiful cichlids for local sale only, sorry "NO SHIPPING". First I have three breeding Green Terrors (one 8-9"male two 5-6"females) that have each bred multiple times, beautiful bright colors, asking $120 for all three. Next i have "Big Bob", he's a huge Albino Red Devil stud about 12-13" long, about 2-3" thick and so much fun to watch, i just have lots of fish and downsizing tanks, hate to see him go, so taking offers for now. If you're interested and live near Sacramento email your number to, jibribrussard@yahoo.com, goes straight to my fone. Thanx for reading and have a blessed day.

Fish have been sold and Big Bob is staying home

Back
Top Bottom