For Sale or trade: Coral Frags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most recent sales to maybe convince anyone to make the drive if your nearby ;)

Dragon eye zoas, pink rapture zoas, green bay packer zoas, fire & ice zoas, yellow polyps -$25

Dragon eye zoas, pink rapture zoas, blue clove polyps, blue pipe organ coral, war coral favite, Christmas favia, teal favia, baby blue platygyra, pulsing xenia, Galaxea - $60

Green bay packer zoas, fire & ice zoas, blue clove polyps, yellow polyps, GSP, war coral favite, teal favia, baby blue platygyra, green slimer acro, ora birdsnest, xenia, Galaxea -$60

Lrg GSP, blue clove polyps, blue pipe organ, green slimer acro, blue digitata - $40

Green millepora, ora birdsnest, scroll coral, war coral favite, GSP, xenia, and a ball of chaeto -$40

Shipping may be available starting this Wednesday. I will keep you guys updated :)

If you can let me know Wednesday what you still have. I'm looking to add some color.

Me too I want to buy for shipping as well

Ok Dan ill send you an updated list after Thursday since local sales will get first priority

If you can let me know Wednesday what you still have. I'm looking to add some color.

No problem, me and Robbie have already worked out a list so I could actually give you a list here in a little bit of what will be left afterwards.

I will update the CL ad sometime in the next couple days with prices and everything but for now this is what will be available-

Softies-
Yellow polyps
Blue clove polyps
Green star polyps
Pulsing xenia
Blue pipe organ
Green bay packer zoas
Keds reds zoas
Dragon eye zoas

Lps-
Purple/blue favia
Christmas favia
Watermelon favia
Baby blue platygyra
War coral favite
Ultra red acans
Ultra blue acans
Ultra purple acans
Incredible hulk acans
Scroll coral
Galaxea (maybe)
Green favia (maybe)
Teal favia (maybe)

Sps-
Green millepora
Green slimer acro
Green birdsnest
Ora neon green birdsnest
Blue bottle brush
German blue digitata
Blue/pink birdsnest
Purple/green acro (maybe)

Thanks K.C. that means Alot! :) I just placed my order for the last of my shipping supplies yesterday so sometime by the end of next week ill be ready to do so.

Can you reserve the radioactive zoanthids

For local or shipping? Robbie and I have been working on an order so I am holding his but other then that local gets first priority and it is first come first serve, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cease the chit chat per the rules of the classified section and no links to other adds or this thread will be closed and removed.

And yes, your posts have been deleted

Back
Top Bottom