Coral Frags For Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, I grew up in longview!! :D Crazy. I live in fort worth and will be going to longview on like the 22 or 23, if I can pick up some corals also, that'd be awesome!!! Please let me know what kind, I'd be happy to come by and buy a few from you.

Oh and if you could send a few pics or get some pics of some that look like what you have, that'd be cool..

Houston is about 3 1/2 hours from Longview.Fedex or DHL ground to Houston normaly only takes 1 day.USPS Priority mail takes 1 to 2 days all of them or reasonably priced.But none of them are guaranteed delivery.I can ship them overnight or ship them anyway you want.I do not mark up the cost of shipping.

Sorry I will have a lot of family down that week.I have shipped a lot of things to the DFW area by fedex ground and they have allways gotten there the next day and at a reasonable price for shipping.If you want to see a few pictures send me your email address & I will send you some.

send me some pics too to o_valdivia at hotmail dot com
reg fedex is fine with me
do you take paypal?

Ducky
I dont know if you remember me or not, but I bought some frags from you at the beginning of this year. I bought some xenia, star polyps, and various other items. For the most part all is doing well. Some of the items didnt do well but I think it was because of my lighting.
Anyway, I drove from Dallas to your house. My corals are going nuts and doing well. I recommend your frags to everyone I come in contact with even outside of this forum. Good guy!!!
Well hope you have a great xmas and happy new year!

Hi Fishman
Glad to hear from you and that everything is doing well.I hope you have a great xmas and a happy new years as well..
Ducy

Hi Tim
I honestly do not know how to post them here.If you would like to post them.Just send me your email address and I will send you some pictures and you can post them here.
Thanks Ducky

Back
Top Bottom