Corals From Ziggy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well since everyone seems to want one thing or another and not the whole system here is a starting list of the corals I have for sale out of the 120. Pictures of most can be seen on my thread.

The one's with sold next to them are, well, sold. All others are currently available and I have others not listed yet. I'm juggling several things at the same time and I have to work Saturday at 4am, something I don't normally have to do.

ORA Blue Tip Stag 8" ($90) Will Frag if intrested
ORA Green Birds Nest(5) 1.5-2" ($20)
Pink Pocillipora Colony 7" (softball size) ($90)Will frag if interested
Assorted Digitata Frags 1.5-2" (50 frags) ($15 each)
Teal Acro Frags (aka Ziggy's Acro)(25) 1.5" ($15 each)

I also have several heads of frogspawn and trumpet coral available. If anyone is looking for mushrooms please let me know. I have them coming out of my ears. I have green star polyps and a few different zoas.

Last edited:
I still have lots of corals available. I also have quite a few Zoas for sale I just don't have them listed.

Do you still have the frogspawn?

If so, would you be willing to ship to WA state again?

Thx

I have lots of frogspawn still. I can certainly ship to you, that is no problem at all. The only thing is it will be a bit pricey so I wouldn't suggest it just for a thing of frogspawn. The shipping would be more then the coral. Of course it is totally up to you though.

Back
Top Bottom