Wanted: Crystal Red Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phoenixkiller

Aquarium Advice Addict
Gonna get some of these guys soon. Just hopefully some out there have some that will be ready in a couple weeks or so.

I don't mind paying extra for a heat pack, but there is one thing I ask: You must have a DOA policy for Priority shipping! Other than that, shipping is all at the seller's judgement.

So, onto the shrimp. I want anything from A to S+, and everything in between. This means you can offer for some A, S, S+ 'V-Type', and S+ 'Tiger Tooth'.

Please be as reasonable as possible! Do not ask for like $5 for A grade, I know I can easily find a better price. I would buy from a retailer, but hoping to get the best price possible.

If you can get my a shipping estimate (ZIP code is 75028) and some pics that would be great.

Please be clear and proper in your PM, I lately have been uncomfortable with people who do not say much, and seem to be scamming me. I want to feel comfortable with dealing with you. Thanks!

Thank you so much guys!!

P.S. Lemme know if I left out anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom