Does anyone have any driftwood???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HOLLIEO

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am looking for some driftwood for sale... Got Wood??? ha, ha
Anyway, i checked all the pet stores around here and the items they have are way too big or not big enough???? I am actually looking for a little piece to attach my Java moss to and another piece that is maybe 8" or 9" for my crab to be able to crawl up to get some air. Does anyone have any to sell or know of a place where I can purchase at a resonable price.

I have a huge piece of african root wood I used in my 30 gallon tank I could sell you. I paid $35 for it...it is as wide as the tank (~12")and goes about halfway across the tank (~18"). If you're interested I could get you the exact specs and snap a pic when I get home. Maybe we could work out a deal or a trade. I also have a fake tree root that is hollow for a hiding place or plants. Let me know.

so, I see you have a little helper (little paws in the photo)!!!
I really could use the root. How much would you be asking???
and yes! The stump is awesome as well, but I have too may big lava rocks in my tank for that to fit along with them. But, it is a great piece!!

The root weighs over 4 lbs, so I'll give you a good deal. Put it this way--you'll pay less with the root and shipping than I paid for it originally. Drop me an email, we'll work it out.

I just have to ask: where did you get that beautiful piece of driftwood from?
I have never seen one like that before.
Nice piece. Are you sure you wanna sell it?
LOL.
Ben

My lfs has a huge box of all shapes and sizes. I have a little piece in my 10 gallon tank. I plan on housing African cichlids for a long time in my 30 gallon, so I wouldn't need the driftwood for a long time. I'd rather someone use it than let it sit around in my ever-enlarging "unused fish tank stuff" pile.

LoL, I love the photo's and the kitty paws. I have 3 cats and they always are nosey have the to be the center of attention too, heh. =)

Back
Top Bottom