Driftwood for plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dskidmore

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a deal for a lot of 40 pieces of driftwood (plus a few individually selected pieces, plus some bonus pieces for being a good customer), and obviously didn't need it all for my aquarium. I would like to keep a few spares on hand, but I am willing to let people have their pick in exchange for some plants.

I have:
Wood I have previously sunk, may require re-boiling:
DriftwoodPresunk.jpg

Wood I have either not tried to sink, or failed to sink, may require slate mounting:
DriftwoodNotPresunk.jpg

I also have some crystal vals to trade.

I want:
I have a 2WPG 75 gallon tank that seriously needs some mid-ground and foreground plants.

I have a moderate lighting 2.5 gallon tank that needs anything miniature.

Are you interested in selling single pieces of driftwood, I'm looking for two pieces, one for my 10 gallon and one for my 29 gallon and I'm particularly interested in a couple that you posted above, 2 and 15.

Let me know!
Linda

I don't have any plants to trade, sorry, I'm in need of some myself. Just let me know what you'd like for them. I would like ones that sink, I really don't want to have to attach them to slate, I have one of those already and I hate it.

I got it off a fellow on e-bay, trenajane25879. I believe it's from a river, but I don't know which one.

I'd be interested too....I've got lots of plants....mostly high light but some might work for you. I'll send you a PM with what I have.

Forgive me everybody if I'm a bit slow on the uptake. I just got word of a family emergency I may have to take care of tonight.

Several people have asked for a quote on the driftwood:

People who want to trade plants I want will get prefrence over those who want to buy for the same piece of driftwood.

Purchace price will be shipping plus $2 per piece. (I paid a little over $60 for 50 pieces, plus I may have to buy a couple boxes for the larger pieces.)

Trades will be individually negotiable.

Well, the other thread has gotten me most of the plants I need. I'll address purchace requests early next week.

Still have the Crystal Vals?

I wish I had seen this post earlier. I just threw away 6 bags of different midlight midground plants that someone didn't come by for. I could have given them to you in trade.

I'll probably need to trim again next Saturday if you're interested.

Wisteria
Bacopa caroliniana
Hygrophila polysperma ''Ceylon''
Hygrophila polysperma ''sunset"
Myriophyllum mattogrossense
ROTALA MACRANDRA 'NARROW LEAF' ( I think )

I'd have to look at the list I left at home, but I don't think anyone else has offered the Wisteria. I'm not sure if I have M. mattogrossense lined up yet.

Traders get first dibs on driftwood, so feel free to pick out whatever you like.

I still have the crystal vals and jungle vals. I can send you a package as soon as you pick out your driftwood.

i am interested in pieces 19,20 and 29, but don't have much to offer in trade as i am still relatively new and still establishing.

if we can work something out, send me a PM. I'll be happy to prepay via Paypal.

Thanks
P

Lots of requests pending, dealing with one at a time so those who spoke up first get thier pick. At this rate I'll run out of pre-sunk driftwood before I run out of customers, so no more orders please, unless you want the unsunken.

Still lots of Crystal Vals available. Will make the Val shipments on Monday to avoid the weekend at the post office.

Back
Top Bottom