Dwarf hairgrass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was just curious to know if anyone has dwarf hairgrass..... im looking for that especially...im looking for any plant really (lol) but specifically dwarf hair grass, and dwarf sag.....but I am dealing with an algae breakout right now so no rushing...im just curious to know :)

I've got some narrow leaf dwarf sag, but I'm in the middle of a BBA battle. I'm pretty sure you don't want what I've got. If you don't get any other responses, send me a PM in a month or two and hopefully my stuff will be healthy enough to send you a few sprigs of.

i've got dwarf hairgrass, but i am not sure if it will make it over the border. I dont really have that much though. I could probably send you a bit for the cost of shipping. PM me is interested

JRagg said:
I've got some narrow leaf dwarf sag, but I'm in the middle of a BBA battle. I'm pretty sure you don't want what I've got. If you don't get any other responses, send me a PM in a month or two and hopefully my stuff will be healthy enough to send you a few sprigs of.
im in the same boat...have icky algae...so im clearing that up...but I will send you a pm later on :D although I dont have a paypall account...so that may be an issue....
and waterpond....Im not sure it would make it from canada to TN :? like you said...oh well

WaterPond said:
i heard that some american wal-marts carry it, have you checked there>
LOL really? never even thought to look.... :roll: I will call my cousin...she works at walmart :D

Back
Top Bottom