Wanted: Dwarf lettuce and Ranunculus Inundatus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Islander009

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi does anyone have these plants that they want to donate or sell for cheap? Please let me know.

I have some dwarf water lettuce I was just getting ready to list. I was going to ask $3 for a snack baggy size amount. Enough to cover about half a 10 gallon tank. Shipping would be $6 priority mail or I would be willing to ship first class but would need your zip to get a price. If you want more I could do two of the bags for $5.

Attachments

• dwarfwaterlettuce (2).jpg
    dwarfwaterlettuce (2).jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 63
I have some dwarf water lettuce I was just getting ready to list. I was going to ask $3 for a snack baggy size amount. Enough to cover about half a 10 gallon tank. Shipping would be $6 priority mail or I would be willing to ship first class but would need your zip to get a price. If you want more I could do two of the bags for $5.

Hi there thank you I might pick up a bag from you if this deal falls through. Guy on Craigslist is going to give me a sandwich bag as well for free if we can set a time to meet up. If it falls through I would like a bag from you.

Thank you all! Got some free dwarf lettuce on Craigslist so that helped fill my tank.

Moderator please close this thread. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom