For Sale: dwarf water lettuce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might possibly buy one or two heads to go with the frogbit I'll be getting from another source. I'm not sure if I can purchase by next week or at the end of the school year (middle of may) so, can you hold two heads for me please?
Of course, I will always have some available. :)

Oppsss scratch the frogbit. Just change the 5 heads to 8 heads if you still have that much please.

Oppsss scratch the frogbit. Just change the 5 heads to 8 heads if you still have that much please.

Hi, I got your PM and answered it. I do have that much available, but they are smaller sized. Shipping would be $2.25 in a bubble mailer.

I just realized I've already spoke to you about this and we decided its getting too cold here. Please disregard my absent mindedness.

Bearchumjs said:
I just realized I've already spoke to you about this and we decided its getting too cold here. Please disregard my absent mindedness.

I just checked the weather in your area and it is perfect now...

How far into the colomn do the roots extend? All the way down, no personal experience, but looks like better surface cover than christmas moss LOL

maxwellag said:
I just checked the weather in your area and it is perfect now...

But it's going to have to go through mountains and they are cold! We had snow on the ground yesterday. I'll wait a few more weeks maybe.

hippy guy said:
How far into the colomn do the roots extend? All the way down, no personal experience, but looks like better surface cover than christmas moss LOL

Well I sell a lot so I haven't had any over 4 months old. Mine have roots that go about 2-3 inches down.

Hey, those hand heater packets do wonders, and there cheap. Ive had many a dwarf shrimp shipped with em, and they were fine, and heck, plants aint dwarf shrimp!

Bearchumjs said:
But it's going to have to go through mountains and they are cold! We had snow on the ground yesterday. I'll wait a few more weeks maybe.

Ok. I could also send it in a styrofoam lined box to help keep it warm.

maxwellag said:
Ok. I could also send it in a styrofoam lined box to help keep it warm.

I'll just order it later. I want it, I don't NEED it. Im about to get a 55 gal set up and then we'll be in business!

Bearchumjs said:
I'll just order it later. I want it, I don't NEED it. Im about to get a 55 gal set up and then we'll be in business!

Ok, just let me know! :)

Back
Top Bottom