For Sale: Dwarf Water Lettuce and Salvinia Minima

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daileene

Planted Tank Addict
I have a 3 groups of dwarf water lettuce and salvinia minima combo for sale. My original batch grow so fast that I have them spread out from 1 10G to my 2 other 10Gs and they are also growing in there like a weed as well.

Each group I will have at least 10 dwarf lettuce and 3 salvinia minima (this floating plant grows wide so if I sent 3 of them, each of them will grow wider and can be cut and transferred to other tanks after).

I have them in a low-medium lighting and they populate great. They are not hard to keep. Just let them float and they will do their job. I will send them via First Class Mail or Priority Small flat rate box.

Each group will cost $7.
First Class Mail will be $2.00. Priority will be $5.35.

Let me know which shipping method you want. Thanks. If I miss anything, please don't hesitate to ask me here.

Thanks for looking.

Edit: I will accept Paypal, Money Order, and Personal check for payments. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Alright, I got more than 3 groups of the lettuces and salvinia. And I will lower down the amount of each group to $5 from $7. I will also send more than 10 heads of the lettuces, just so I will have more room in my tanks. They are really growing faster.

If I will not have any bites from here, I will be selling them on eBay.

Thanks for looking. Again, there are more than 3 groups that I can sell. :)

Do you still have these available? in so im interested in 2 sets shipped to 91016

Do you still have these available? in so im interested in 2 sets shipped to 91016

YES. Haven't sold any yet. If Priority Mail Flat rate, the amount is the same. But if First Class Mail, it will be $4.00. Let me know.

Some pictures to look at:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!joE6KbBzvmCBOpbso8vYQ~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqJ,!joE6KbBzvmCBOpbso8vYQ~~60_12.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 5446761767_30ccb18010.jpg
    5446761767_30ccb18010.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 712
  • DSCN2545.jpg
    DSCN2545.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Water%20Lettuce%20001.jpg
    Water%20Lettuce%20001.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 135
Do they ever get sucked by hob filters or get eaten by cichlids?

In my 3 10Gs, the flow of my HOB is not that strong that they all just stay on top. In my other 20G long on the other hand, since I have two HOBs in there, one of them is a little stronger, so some of this floating plants, does go down a little bit but, they all come back up. Only a few times I see a little leaf sucked by the intake, but ONLY a few times.

With regards to the cichlids, I don't think they will munch on this plants. I have gouramis and they don't bother them. :)

Thanks.

They look cool! Do the plants below them get enough light though? Also, do you have any other types of plants for sale, even just a little? I only have a 2.5 planted

Hi Gboy....:) so nice to see you again! I have some anacharis and some water sprite that I can sell too. :) If you are interested, I can sell them all for $14 shipped.

PM me for payment info. :)

EDIT: The plants below still gets light from above even with the floating plants. But when they do get too much (on top of each other) it gets very thick in the top, so that's why I want to thin it out. :)

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful plant! :) do yo have the link to ebay? Maybe I'll buy some. How are your water perameters? And are your fish healthy? (not to be mean, I just am wondering before I buy it)

daileene said:
Hi Smileyface,

No problem. My fish are healthy and my water parameters are:

Ammo: 0ppm
Nitrate: 0ppm
Nitrite: 20ppm

I have some in eBay too. Here are the link:

10 HEADS OF LIVE AQUARIUM DWARF WATER LETTUCE FLOATING PLANT - U.S. SELLER
2 CLUMPS OF LIVE AQUARIUM SALVINIA MINIMA AQUATIC FLOATING PLANT - U.S. SELLER
3 STEMS OF LIVE AQUARIUM WATER SPRITE AQUATIC ROOT/FLOATING PLANT-U.S. SELLER

Thanks! :) I'll keep this in mind if my local pet store again fails me. Cuz last week they were supposed to get a plant in i asked them to order, but turns out they never ordered it... So they said to check back later this week. If they fail me i'll ask my dad if we can bid on it! :)

Awesome! So if I don't get it this time I can get it another time. Does it do well in 80 degree water?

definitely, because this plants just does not stop multiplying. :-D and yes, it does well on an 80 degree water. I have some in my 20G that always have at least 82 degree temp and they are thriving on it. :)

Back
Top Bottom