For Sale: Easy grower low light plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishninja

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi every one I have two easy grower low light plants.

Hornwort. Every time you trim it, it grows back twice as thick. Soon you will have a jungle of it ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409440243.358086.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409440280.081726.jpg both pictures show the amount you will receive $5 dollars for all of it

Water sprite. A easy to grow back ground plant. One plant will have tons of baby plants growing on it. I have 15 medium to small plants $.75 per plantletImageUploadedByTapatalk1409440555.496836.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1409440572.028733.jpg

Plants will be shipped in a small flat rate box for $6.00

Here is what they look like in the tank after a big trim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have about 150 malasyian trumpet snails and some large water sprite plants available ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410215944.729381.jpg

Fishninja

Hi sorry I live in Florida and only ship to the continental US

Fishninja

hey there! I am also in Florida! :)

I am just now starting a tank, but its very tall, how tall are these plants? I would be interested in all of it I suppose since I have zero plants. lol

Let me know

Wow cool. Both plants have potential to grow pretty tall. And mts make a great clean up crew if your interested.

Fishninja

I think i want just the plants. :) I have a zillion mts in my 125g cichlid tank so i know where to go if I need them. lol Let me know how to proceed and what the total would be for all the plants.

Yes if do what are you interested in?

What all do you have? Anything at all, could be from this post or anything else

Sent from my iPhone

I have mts, hornwort, water sprite from xxlarge to small, Java moss, and duck weed for free

How much is hornwort, water sprite, and Java moss?

Sent from my iPhone

How quickly does water sprite and hornwort grow?

Sent from my iPhone

It really depends on your tank but I would say they are fast growers that are undemanding. For a golf ball size of Java moss it is $5 for small water sprite .25 cents for really large ones it is $1 for hornwort 10 stems for $2

In my tank water sprite can grow 18 inches and more but it usually won't grow any higher than the water level same thing with hornwort. I usually have to do a big trim every few weeks

I think that these won't really work.. I have a small tank, thanks anyway

Sent from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom