Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds > Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-14-2014, 02:38 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Endlers Livebearers

Hello everyone I have some endlers up for sale. I'm willing to ship them out through Thursday, but after that you'll have to wait until January. Please PM me if you have any questions or comments! I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AS A FORM OF PAYMENT!

They are black bar endlers that have never been bred with any other strain that I know of. I bought them off of AquaBid about a year and 6ish months ago (diversifying the strain).

The prices do not including shipping! It will be $12 for shipping priority through USPS. The boxes will be well insulated but I do not have any heat packs at the time so please be aware of this. I will, of course, send a few extras with each purchase just incase the worse happens. If there is a different shipping method that you would prefer please just tell me. I'm also located North of Columbus and I'm willing to meet up if you live around here.

Young Trios (1 M & 2 F): $8

Extra Females:$2

Scoop of Fry (10ish fry): $5

I'm also willing to sell them all (60+ of them) for $70 (including large priority shipping). This would be a great way to start your own large colony!!!

I'd also trade these for any neo shrimp, especially PFRs. Just send me a PM! If you have something else to trade I'm willing to consider, the worse I can do is say no!

Tags
endler, endlers, live, livebearer, livebearers

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com