For Sale: Eshopps small micron bag holder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leftyfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I bought this and used it on my 72g tank in a 20 gallon sump that I have sold. It made using a filter sock easy. It has a bulkhead on it so you can directly attach your overflow plumbing to it and have it secure in the sump. I used my bulkhead attachment, so this one is not used. Cleaned in vinegar, rinsed and ready to go. $20, will need zip code and have to weigh for shipping cost, it's not very heavy.

image-4033732650.jpg

Can ship 3 micron bags with it, they are used but clean (not white anymore).

Silly question but I cant tell from picture, is the mount a corner mount or completely straight? And if it's straight can you tell me the length and width of it? I was thinking of making my own sump for a 60g and I will be using a 10g tank so room is limited. :) If it will fit I will buy it for sure. :)

Thanks!

The mount is straight, I did ave it in a corner in my tank, 5.5x6x4. The 6 is down into the tank.

Okay, today was busy running around selling fish stuff, lol, I'll get it weighed tomorrow and send you a message.

Back
Top Bottom