Wanted: Female Bettas or fry group, cherry shrimp, other fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

henningc

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi,

I'm looking for the following:

Group of female bettas or large group of fry
Cherry shrimp Cheap
Groups of cory cats any size
Swordtails
Various crayfish

P.M. me with what you have and a price

Sorry it took me so long, I'm in St. Louis, MO. What you got?

Female Bettas

I'm in Harrison, Arkansas, 70 miles South of Springfield. I breed and raise Bettas and other Tropical fish. How many females you are wanting determines price. Veiltails, Plakats and Deltas are cheaper. I also have Halfmoon, Dumbo; Doubletail and Doubletail Dumbos that go for up to $16 on Aquabid. I give discounts to forum members though. So they would be $3 to $10 a piece. I also have PURPLE Bettas.

I'm in Harrison, Arkansas, 70 miles South of Springfield. I breed and raise Bettas and other Tropical fish. How many females you are wanting determines price. Veiltails, Plakats and Deltas are cheaper. I also have Halfmoon, Dumbo; Doubletail and Doubletail Dumbos that go for up to $16 on Aquabid. I give discounts to forum members though. So they would be $3 to $10 a piece. I also have PURPLE Bettas.

I would be interested in seeing some of your female bettas!

I'm going to stick with veils and deltas. If I could, I'd like to get 6-8 females mixed variety and 1 male of each type as well. I'm just looking for fish to breed and pass along. Doubt I'll put asia out of business, but I just hate seeing the dying bettas in Pet Whatever stores. Seeing that you know the genetics, I'l defer to you to pick fish with the proper genetics to produce high quality color varieties. My current male is spiced mustard yellow with a black head and black spot on the base of the body by the tail fin. When I got him he was mostly fin rot.

Shoot me a price shipped and we can go from there. Thanks and have a great holiday.

Back
Top Bottom