Few things for sale Chicago IL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Poppy828

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Brand new never opened still has the sticker on it...RHS-10ATC refractometer. My father purchased this for me not knowing I had one so I am selling it to get his money back for him as the LFS he purchased it from will not take it back. Has the automatic temp. adjustment feature. He paid $75 at the LFS.

I am asking $65 including shipping.

I also have for those Nascar fans:

1. Jeremy Mayfield autographed 2003 1:24 scale Target car. I have the picture of him signing the car as well. Never out of box except for the signature.

2. Scott Wimmer autographed 2004 1:24 scale CAT car. I also have the pic of Scott signing this one. Never out of package excpet for signature.

Selling each for $60 plus $12 insured shipping. They will go on ebay if they do not sell here. I called the Pitstopracecar shop...dealer who deals in these types of things. He said they are going anywhere from $80 and up for the autographed cars.

Can provide pics of everything if need be.

Thanks for your time.

Todd

Sorry for the misprint....the Target car is Casey Mears. I also have a Jeremy Mayfield without the autograph. Clear body color.

Sorry about that. Too many cars.

Can provide pics if needed.

Todd

Back
Top Bottom