For Sale: Finnex Planted+ 24/7 48"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeeLee2013

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello! I have (2) 48" Finnex Planted+ 24/7 fixtures for sale, NEW IN BOX.

Asking $99+shipping for each, OR $175+shipping for both.
Since they're long, I will have to quote shipping to interested parties.
Please pm me if you're interested!

? Diana Lee ?
? the Redhead ?

This a great deal! I believe there is a backorder on these (1 month?). Instant gratification here. Come an get 'em!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wish you could cut them in half!

Finnex Planted+ 24/7 48"

Shipping via USPS Priority to anywhere in the USA is $20 per light, and includes tracking info and insurance for the full retail price, just FYI.

? Diana Lee ?
? the Redhead ?

Last edited:
Nice find, Pop! We'll be watching your tank.

Watching indeed! Silently judging every nodule of every plant.. muuuwhahahahahahahahhha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Going for a heavily planted high flow river tank for my gold ring reticulated hillstream loaches.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That will be cool. Let me know when ya start it.

I wanted those lights but knew I would need CO2 to add one of them with my Satellite +Pro.
Gotta wait a bit.
But I am excited to see this loach river Poppy's gonna do.

They have arrived..... Yesssssss. Dee is the absolute best. Anything you ever need, that i might have, its yours madam. Im pumped. It said expected arrival date monday. I was out getting a new lotus plant, and som sub aquatics for my water garden. Came home and it was like christmas in july.

They have arrived..... Yesssssss. Dee is the absolute best. Anything you ever need, that i might have, its yours madam. Im pumped. It said expected arrival date monday. I was out getting a new lotus plant, and som sub aquatics for my water garden. Came home and it was like christmas in july.

Yay!! The USPS came through, lol. Glad they made it safe and sound. Happy christmas ?

? Diana Lee ?
? the Redhead ?

Back
Top Bottom