For Sale: fish ornaments, light fixture, crushed coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cornstar

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Currently I have 5 fish tank ornaments and a hood w/ lights for a 20g long or 29 gallon and also some crushed coral.

I moved from a pirate theme to a more natural looking theme so I am trying to get rid of these.

The hood with lights' dimensions is 30''x12'' and fit most aquariums. The light still works, replaced the bulb two months ago. It is oak color, and paint is peeling off in the front. Will upload pictures soon.

Located in Brooklyn, NY.

What are the decorations and how long is the light? One of our tanks has a pirate theme and another tank has a broken light.

skiweeangel said:
What are the decorations and how long is the light? One of our tanks has a pirate theme and another tank has a broken light.

The light is 30 inches. I have two battle ships, about 10 inches each. A big anchor that's about a foot, and a skull that's about 4-5inches all around. Going to upload pictures when my Internet is stable.

ok, the light is too big, bummer for me, and i would love to see some pictures!

I'm going to try to take more. I actually sold my other ship and bridge. These are what I have left.

Attachments

• image-980389518.jpg
    image-980389518.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 86
  • image-594556193.jpg
    image-594556193.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 87
Thanks for the pictures, but my husband the almighty artist (insert sarcasm here) vetoed it. Sorry. I really liked the anchor.

Back
Top Bottom