For Sale: Fish, plants and supplies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigfish99

Aquarium Advice Freak
Clearing space for some new items, I have the following for sale:

PM me if interested in anything.

10-15 Kuhli Loaches - $4 each (5 SOLD so far)
10 Danios (Leopard and Pearl) – All for $5 (SOLD)
Golden Mystery Snails (Pea size) - $1 or 6/$5 (several sold, many still available)
25 Pounds (approx.) natural colored gravel - $10
10 pounds (approx.) dark brown gravel - $3
6 Cherry Shrimp - $3 for all (SOLD)
5 portions Java Moss (golf ball size) - $4 (3 SOLD so far)
Big bag of peat pellets - $5

Also a few decorations, fake plants, etc if you need anything in particular let me know I have a bunch of random stuff. I also purchased a few grab bags at an auction last month and have several medications, foods, parts, etc that I am willing to let go of. PM if you have any specific questions about what I may have.

Edit:
I also have:
2 penguin 660 powerheads at $10 each
several small air pumps for $5 each

Edit:
2 one cup portion of small duckweed - $4 each
Malaysian trumpet snails- 10/$1 (many sold, many still left)

If i remember correctly you are in mansfield? I am driving to bellville wednesday and could possibly drop off.

Your correct! I will take 4 if you can do that.
I actually live right off of the 71 exit you take to bellville (if you take 13 instead of 97) but can meet you wherever.

Yes i can ship. Let me know what you want and i can put together an estimate. Danios, shrimp, 1 java moss, 5 kuhlis and possibly spray heads are all pending. About 20 snails pending, but have about 30 more

Met up with Bigfish this morning and got my Kuhli's and MTS. They look amazing and wanted to let everyone thinking of ordering know that you will not be disappointed. Everything was of good size and good health. The kuhli's were a bit stressed but that's to be expected after an hour+ long drive and they have all acclimated to their new home nicely.

Back
Top Bottom