Wanted: Flame moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cherokeeluvr

Aquarium Advice Addict
Need some flame moss. Let me know how you have, and how much you want for it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have some moss that looks like it's flame moss, but I'm not sure. It may be weeping moss. What do you need it for? I have plenty, and could probably trade or sell two golf ball sized portions. Here's a picture, in the bottom right, theres big clumps. If this type of moss works, I'd like to trade for some rooted plants for my five gallon.

Attachments

• Aquarium.jpg
    Aquarium.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 87
I have some moss that looks like it's flame moss, but I'm not sure. It may be weeping moss. What do you need it for? I have plenty, and could probably trade or sell two golf ball sized portions. Here's a picture, in the bottom right, theres big clumps. If this type of moss works, I'd like to trade for some rooted plants for my five gallon.

Thanks for the response, but I really want flame moss :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have Flame, Java; Christmas and Fissidens. Peacock and Weeping willow too. A lot of some and little of others. I have lots of other plants as well. Giant Duck Weed and Riccia Fluetans, Green Ozelot Swords, Jungle Vallisenaria, Java Fern, Mini-Swords, Cryptacoryne, Wisteria, Moneywort, Hornwort, Naja/Guppy Grass, Subwassertang and Anubus Nana Pettite. pm me if interested.

Chard56 your pm box is full

Sent from my LG-D801 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom