FOR SALE: CO2 System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SerLunchbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a high quality Sera CO2 system for sale. It comes with a Sera 2lb bottle, a Sera hanging bracket, a Sera Regulator plus some hose and a bubble counter.

Attachments

• sera_regulator.jpg
    sera_regulator.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 44
  • sera_bottle_and_regulator.jpg
    sera_bottle_and_regulator.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 48
I seemed to have deleted my asking price. :lol:

This is a system that sells for about $400 from everything that i can find.

I would like to get about $175 obo (you pay for the shipping)

If you are interested, would like more information or would like to buy it, please send me a PM

Thanks for looking all

Come on ... This bottle will last for quite sometime and this whole system has been HARDLY used (MAYBE 6 months)

All Sera's parts are made of CO2 resistant materials.

No takers?

Remember that this is also a great thing to have if you want to run a Calcium Reactor.

This is in impecable shape.

Hi, I may be interested in this set up, Les just sent me this link, I can talk further with you when I get home from work, about 6:00 PM this evening. Tell me if this is a good set up for a 29 gallon tank? I am currently using a DIY set up on my 29 gallon and I do not seem to be getting enough CO2 from it.

is that just the diffuser from the hagen natural co2 system? i would only need to buy some kind of a regulator to release the co2 into the tank right? how much would just the regulator cost? i only ask this becasue i already have the hagen system in my tank and was looking for a different source of co2 instead of the fermentation canister that comes with it.

The regulator itself would cost about $80 but i would like to sell as a setup.

New price is $125 + Shipping. The fill of the bottle is 14 oz (my bad, the weight of the cylinder is 2lbs)

Back
Top Bottom