For Sale: For Sale in Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Acer

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello, I have for sale the following.

2 3"-4" proven pairs of blue morph honduran redpoint cichlids. They are breeding factories! $20/pair both pairs $30.
10 1.2" tiger barbs. Feeding real good, super healthy. $15 for the group.
2 3.5" silver dollars. Excellent dithers. $10 for both.

Sorry guys local pick up only.
Not the best of pics but you get the point :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110926_223129.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110926_223129.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 84
  • ForumRunner_20110926_223247.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110926_223247.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 76
I'm in Chicago let me do some research are you looking to get rid if everything to same person?

How long have you had the cichlids? More than likely that's all I would be interested in is one pair of them.

Sorry just logged on. I've had these guys for over a year now. When I first got them they were about .5" out of 10 I was left with 3 pairs. These guys will breed for you easily.
They have been raised in regular city water.

If you have something bigger than a 20gal and wanna give them a try I'll do $25 for both pairs of you want.

Mmm.... Idk I'm actually looking for dwarf cichlids but I like the idea of you having the fish for a year and the price is right too. I just don't know if I want two pairs. I could do it but I would need a little bit of time to get my 55 gallon tank set up. I have an established 29 gallon tank so I don't think it would be more than a few weeks to cycle it and get it to where it needs to be with the help of some old media and also doing a fish less cycle to make this happen quicker.

I guess my question to you is, are you in a hurry to get rid of these and if so I unfortunately am not ready for em.
Now if you can have some patience or don't need to get rid of em immediately and they are still available and you haven't found them another home, I can get back to you when I'm done with the tank. I'm painting and Staining the stand this Saturday and Sunday and hoping to start cycling the beginning of next week if all goes right this weekend with the stand of course lol

Ok. No, I'm not in a hurry to sell them. I've had them for a while now, I'm slowly moving into another direction with my 125 gal.

The two pairs would be ideal for your 55 gal if you want to try cichlids to experience their unique behaviors. These guys were the cichlids I got into after trying my hand at cichlids. I started with south american cichlids. Then I realized that central american cichlids are more hardy. At leat from my experience..
Let me know whenever your ready. I also have a female Bass Goodeid for sale as well. Shes about 5". I've had her for about 2 years now. Thee male jumped out of an uncovered tank a year ago. U never did operate the fry they had stop they became lunch for everything in that tank.

Back
Top Bottom