For trade...A MagDrive 700/w/xtras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefbound

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a three week old (used and clean) Mag 7 up for a trade with a female adapter . Im all out of cash and the wife says sell it to get the money...
I need a few items and Im willing to trade this nice pump for them.I upgraded to a 950 for the sump/ fuge.

This is what I would like and need.

1. I could use a cleaning crew (could be a nano cleaning crew)to get things going $25 at a online retailer
2. Algae's for the new fuge (Cheato etc... )If you have it ,just harvest some.
3.A medium Mag-float cleaner $8.79 at an online retailer

probably cost you $40 for all shipped.

Right now this pump is selling for $60 to $80 + shipping

If you need it I could throw in a new unopened tube of 100% silicone tank sealant and I also have an xtra 3/4 pvc checkvalve(lowes bought)
Item #27794 ...

Also, I will pay to ship this to you

This is also listed on another site...

what about like 50 ILLYNASSARIUS snails and a scooter blenny? i have a mag float for glass also. shipping has to be next day.

pelochas said:
what about like 50 ILLYNASSARIUS snails and a scooter blenny? i have a mag float for glass also. shipping has to be next day.

Sorry, no, I have a Unhealthy blue Mandarin that Im caring for and all the pods are his...

Hara said:
http://www.fantasyreef.com/viewforum.php?f=15

The top 4 posts have pictures of what I have available.

the fourth post has no pic... They all look great and I would love to have them.

reefbound said:
Hara said:
http://www.fantasyreef.com/viewforum.php?f=15

The top 4 posts have pictures of what I have available.

the fourth post has no pic... They all look great and I would love to have them.

sorry,guess I should learn to use the scroll button... :roll:

Back
Top Bottom