Free Cherry Red Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PsiPro

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello All,

I breed cherry red shrimp and will give som away for AA members who do me a favor. No worries, its easy. All you will need to pay for will be shipping costs ($6 usually).

Normall I sell these shrimp for $4 each on ebay. I will be giving them away if you write an article on my site.

Please read: http://www.thefishwiki.com/Contribute
And make sure you use: http://www.thefishwiki.com/Category:Standard_Templates

For every article you write you get 2 shimp. Just PM me with the article name.

Please note, so I do not deplete my stock I can only send a limited number per week, if I alredy sent the max for the week, you will get them the next week. (usually 10-20 per week)

Since you arn't paying full price, DOA guarentee dosn't cover shipping costs, but no worries they rarely die.

If your in AL or HI you will need to pay for express shipping if you want them alive, and its usually $14-20 depending on total weight of package.

Ask questions if you got them. If I completly run out of shrimp and I still owe people some, we can proably work somthin out :) (Of course you dont need to pay shipping if i dont ship somthing!)

I just posted this offer, but yes many people have added articles to the site. I'm jus trying to spark general instrest.

FYI- I have bought 20+ shrimp from him on eBay, and didnt even know he was an AA member... Maybe I could have saved some $ :D

Actually, he did give me a good deal here and there (on private auctions), and the shrimp were great! They are still alive and RED as can be.

Thanks Psi for all ya do man,
Andy (or Andysol1983 on eBay :D)

Sorry Nitrous, I didn't catch this post.

Yes I still have the shrimp but as I will be moving home in a week and a half shipments will be delayed and, (god forbid) tradgedy strike my stock while moving cancled permenantly.

Hello Andy :) Glad the shrimp are doing good, mine just turned ghost white becasue i droped a ghost shrimp in the tank by accident and its been terrorizing them, but I got em out and all is well now and their color is back.

Sorry for my delay, the brunt of my breeding stock did not survive the trip home so I need to wait for more shrimp to mature and breed before I start sending more away.

If you are looking for RCS, please send me a PM, I don't have alot of time right now to check these forums.

Sadly last week I lost my last shrimp. I have no *%*&# clue what went wrong. Daily water changed with distilled water (readded salts and minerals), and daily testing. All parameters well within the shrimp tolerance.

I have no idea what could have gone wrong, but I will not be restarting the population untill I get back to school.

BTW, the brunt of the population i mentioned before died after the trip, not during the trip.

PsiPro
So so sorry to hear of your losses. Must be something in the water that was so different they just couldn't tolerate it.

I figure it was some heavy metal, it is rumored to be very toxic to a specific species of RCS. Sadly I cant test for anything, i figure in 50 years the doctor will tell me I got cancer from X metal and I will know then... Very sad, but because I replaced all the water with purified water, it must have really hurt them the week or two there were in it.

im going to write a few articles for your site using the template. Great idea on the site. I ultimatley do want to try out about 10 RCS, and i understand that you are out right now. No biggie, if and when you get them in, just have me on the "list". 5 articles here i come

Thanks for bumping this jcarlilesiu, now the PMs and e-mails have started again!

I have just recently restarted my colony, however I do not expect to being selling them again until December. However smaller shipments such as for the work on this project can proably go out later but no promises on date, or that this colony will survive!

if you got them locally, their probably already acclimated to the water, but here they dont sell cherry shrimp unless you order them.

Back
Top Bottom