Free Cichlids - Atlanta, GA Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Unome

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Okay, couple of months ago we got a free 29G tank from someone who didn't want it any more. After draining it down to see what we had and moving it to house, we eventually moved some of the fish into a 55G. After a few weeks of not seeing any of the fish in the 29G, we moved all into the 55. Plus we gave the 29G to our oldest son who has been wanting a tank.

Well, we have decided we don't like the starkness of the cichlid tank as these fish were already about 3" long each except for the fasciatus who is about 7" long and didn't know about planting plants they might dig up. We have some decorations and fake plants but still not happy with the look. We'd like to give them away to a good home if anyone is interested. Just fish...not tank. :D

We have the following and all are about 4 inches long except where noted:
2 Jewels - think they're male & female
2 Convicts - think they're male & female
2 Electric Yellows - think they're male & female
2 Orange Blossoms - bought these - male and female
1 Leporinus Fasciatus - Again, he's about 8 inches long
1 Raphael Catfish

We live in metro Atlanta area and can arrange to deliver within a reasonable distance. I would invite you to our place but I've got it all torn up arranging some furniture and breaking down a waterbed and you know how some women are about their house being a mess when company comes a-callin'. :lol:

You can either PM me or email justus2@yahoo.com.

bump.gif
How is it going, found new homes for them yet? I can't believe none of our FW finatics have jumped on this yet... Hey logan, your in GA aren't ya?

No homes yet. We'll be hanging on to them for as long as we can before we go to some of the LFS in area - Silver Angel, Pisces, & Aquatic Pets to name a few - to see if they want them.

free cichlids

believe me if i had another tank to put them in i would be more than happy to take them all off your hands BUT i'm short one tank so all i can do is keep in touch and hopefully i can come up with something.
take care Joe

Back
Top Bottom