Wanted: Free, donated, cheap items

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTFlowerhornLover

Aquarium Advice Freak
Have a ton of tanks i want to get going but not much capital. Ive already got 5 tanks running because they are complete. I need heaters, sponges, air pumps, light strips, substrate, etc. If you have something you want to let go please pm me!! Must be cheap or free. I am also willing to trade. Thanks!

Where r you located at and are you looking for fish cuz I have a jewel cichlid about 2.5 inches and I'd be willing to send to you on me he's just to territorial for the rest of my cichlids including my jack dempsey is prefer to send him to a good hone the my lfs they'll just stick him in a 5 gallon with many other aggressive cichlids half of which have almost no fins left from fights.. pretty sad...

Im in east hartford, ct. Id love to help him bak to health. I have plenty if space. Ive got a 65 divided in half no fish so he will do fine there. How big is he?

He's healthy...healthiest fish in my tank he's just completely dominated the whole thing but he's about 2.5"

Just give me shipping address and **** be on his way in a couple days lol

Also I seen in some of ur other posts that u may be able to get decent deals on fish so I was wondering if ud be able to get a male and 2 female auratus for a decent price and ill pay for them and shipping

Back
Top Bottom