Free fish and base/LR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salttanker

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am breaking down my tank in a couple weeks since I may be transfering back to Texas. I know this is a buy/sell/trade forum, but this is an opportunity for anyone in the Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert area to get some free fish etc. Here is the list of what I am giving away:

Flame Angel - Medium (1 year old)
Hippo Tang - Medium (1 1/2 years old)
Niger Trigger (Medium,docile) (1 1/2 years old)
Foxface Lo - Medium (1 1/2 years old)
2 Damsels - Medium (1 1/2 years old)

1 Cleaner shrimp - small (3 months)
1 Haitian Sea Anemone - needs halides (1 1/2 years old)
Pagoda Cup Coral (6 months)
30-40 small reef crabs (6 months)

150lbs of fine sand
200lbs of base/live rock

I wanted to reach out to the forum as I prefer someone with knowledge to accept these specimens. I don't want to bring them to the lfs if I can help it. All you need to do is PM me if you are interested and I will supply the information needed. Or, if you are only interested in a particular item, that is fine too. First come first serve. If you are interested, bring lots of rubbermaid containers and specimen bags. Thanks

Regards,

Mike

Thanks Reef,

I forgot to mention I also have an aqua-cultured large purple clam mantle. Halides needed. Awesome specimen!

Mike

Wow! No takers yet? If anyone knows anyone from Phoenix, will you let them know about this ad? I really need to get this broken down in the next few weeks. Thanks

Regards,

Mike

if you were willing to ship ( i would pay for it off course), i would take the rock.... well some of the rock, lol...

I have a few people coming this weekend to take stuff away. If I still have some left, I'll PM you and we can discuss shipping some. Thanks

Regards,

Mike

WAIT!!! i'm in mesa! i'd like some of the live rock! is it live or just some base rock? and i was planning on getting a flame angel, but i'd rather get some live rock and skimmer first. My tank is done cycleing tho...but i was planning on the live rock before fish cuz it'll prolly cause a mini cycle.

WAIT!!! i'm in mesa! i'd like some of the live rock! is it live or just some base rock? and i was planning on getting a flame angel, but i'd rather get some live rock and skimmer first. My tank is done cycleing tho...but i was planning on the live rock before fish cuz it'll prolly cause a mini cycle.

dang! you had a bunch of stuff i'm gonna get too lol. oh well. and srry for the double post too....my computer wasnt going, so i clicked the post button again, but then it came up and there was another of the same thing.

so you're out of everything now?

Back
Top Bottom