For Sale: Free: guppy fry-just pay shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have some guppy fry that are about an inch long now. Their parents are very colorful, so I expect them to get a lot of color. I can post pictures of their parents...
also if you live in my area I can give you some.

Here are some pictures of the fathers. Sorry they are so dim, my tank for picture taking has a single night light bulb! I'm also not a very good photographer...

Here's a few of the fry- I think they are starting to resemble the yellow (not the black and yelow one, just yellow) female guppy. I have a new batch that was just born, and they'll be ready to ship in about two months. THey are from the yellow male guppy and red female guppy

CTFlowerhornLover said:
How much would shipping be to East Hartford, CT 06108

I can't calculate it right now because i'm at a book store (bored, so I got on my phone). I will calculate when I get home. I can't ship any yet because I need to pick up a few supplies. I will probably be able to ship in a week or two
But, from what I have seen, regular flat rate boxes have (roughly) 6$ shipping, but I will have to charge a little extra for the supplies, so it'll probably be 7 or 8$.

Justin83 said:
Guppie fry still available.. If so how much to16412

Actually I just gave away the lat two locally. I have more but I need to let them grow first.

Back
Top Bottom