Free Plants - Just Cover S/H

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Atl300zx

Aquarium Advice Freak
$6 paypal to atl300zx@hotmail.com

Take some, take all, just let me know.

Also anyone just interested in dwarf sag, i have a ton of that.

Will have some of the following:

Hygro (Tropic Sunset)
(2-3 stems)
PlantGeek.net - Hygrophila polysperma 'Rosanervig'

Bacopa
(2-3 stems)
PlantGeek.net - Bacopa caroliniana

dwarf sag
(8-10 pieces)
PlantGeek.net - Sagittaria subulata

asian ambulia
(2-3 stems)
PlantGeek.net - Limnophila sessiliflora

small narrow leaf java ferns
(1-2 plants)
PlantGeek.net - Microsorum pteropus v. 'narrow leaf'

I'd love a couple peices of each but I definitely don't need all of it. Slap me together a small package and I'll paypal you when I get home later this afternoon.

All plants claimed.

FastFly67 - let me know what you like out of what i listed and i can build u a small package and get it out monday.

Fastfly67 - shouldnt be a problem

Anyone else interested in just dwarf sag, my patch has gotten so thick so i will have at least 5 more packages of this i can send out.

After this week's shipments, it might start to get too cold to ship safely anymore and all other clippings can go to locals only.

Fastfly67 - shouldnt be a problem

Anyone else interested in just dwarf sag, my patch has gotten so thick so i will have at least 5 more packages of this i can send out.

After this week's shipments, it might start to get too cold to ship safely anymore and all other clippings can go to locals only.

Hi, the dwarf sag would it grow in low to med light tank? The tank is a 20g tall, with a flourite substrate. I am in the marietta area as well.

Hi, the dwarf sag would it grow in low to med light tank? The tank is a 20g tall, with a flourite substrate. I am in the marietta area as well.

Read the link i posted above

All:

Here is how the orders look -

Bazil343 - PAID --> Shipped wednesday AM
Sahabo - PAID --> Ships monday
Crazyfishlady - PAID --> Ships monday
JNAM - awaiting payment
Fastfly67 - awaiting payment

Read the link i posted above

All:

Here is how the orders look -

Bazil343 - PAID --> Shipped wednesday AM
Sahabo - PAID --> Ships monday
Crazyfishlady - PAID --> Ships monday
JNAM - awaiting payment
Fastfly67 - awaiting payment
Just sent the money. Sorry about the delay but the boys of the house were being computer hogs and I haven't had the energy to beat them out of the computer chair.

Just sent the money. Sorry about the delay but the boys of the house were being computer hogs and I haven't had the energy to beat them out of the computer chair.

you're erin right?

Ill send as soon as the check clears so ill have enough money in the account to pay for the shipping.

Jimmy

you're erin right?

Ill send as soon as the check clears so ill have enough money in the account to pay for the shipping.

Jimmy
That's me. :) It's been a long time since I used paypal so that e-check was the only way right now. I don't mind waiting. Hope it isn't a problem for you. :)

Bazil343 - PAID --> Received
Sahabo - PAID --> Received
Crazyfishlady - PAID --> Received
JNAM - awaiting payment
Fastfly67 - PAID --> Shipped

If it stays above freezing i should be able to get a few more packages out this year.

Back
Top Bottom