Free: Free red cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok guys.
I'm in Orlando Florida and have a lot of cherry reds I want to get rid of...My colony has gotten out of control and I need to thin them out....most of them are very small but look to be in good health. I've never shipped shrimp before so don't know how well they travel but if you are interested just pay for shipping

Im only about an hour away in Tampa. Could you ship?

Everyone should be a little patient with Hellafish, if she's/he is busy with school then don't blame him/her for not giving you your shrimp. I am waiting for her as well but patiently, unlike some of us who want to know if they can ship or not.

Everyone should be a little patient with Hellafish, if she's/he is busy with school then don't blame him/her for not giving you your shrimp. I am waiting for her as well but patiently, unlike some of us who want to know if they can ship or not.

Calm down there skippy. When OP was originally mulling over the thought of shipping, they said maybe some time in May. I was merely seeing if anything had changed.

I'm glad you felt the need to give us a lecture though :rolleyes:

Maybe your white-knighting will move you to the top of the list for shipping (y)

Calm down there skippy. When OP was originally mulling over the thought of shipping, they said maybe some time in May. I was merely seeing if anything had changed.

I'm glad you felt the need to give us a lecture though :rolleyes:

Maybe your white-knighting will move you to the top of the list for shipping (y)
that is what I was thinking also, Viper.

**** got all excited thinking this was Athens ontario aha knew it had to be too good to be true tho, my little village has a population of 1000 only.

If they're still available I'd like some. I'm in Kennesaw, GA and that's a little far of a drive.

Id like some let me no and ill get u a ups shipping number

Someone should, I never got the shrimp I was promised(they sent me a PM saying they would) so I think it should be.

Back
Top Bottom