Free salt water aquarium!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tett

Aquarium Advice Newbie
FREE SALT WATER AQUARIUM FOR A NEW HOME

Hello,

IF you are interested in this tank, please see below under next steps to write me a mail on why u want the tank. The best reply will get the Aquarium.

I have a 24 gallon salt water aquarium that I would like to give it to someone who is interested in having a salt water tank.

I bought the tank a few years ago as initially used it as a fresh water tank. About 2 years ago, I changed to salt water tank after I got scuba certified.

The tank is "JBJ 24 Gallon Nano Cube DX (with LED)" It comes along with the stand and has a modern look.

The aquarium also has about 20 lbs of live rock and a variety of corals in it. Here is what is included in the tank:

* Green Brain Coral
* Button Polyp
* Kenya Tree
* Purple Zooantaids
* Yellow Zooantaids
* 2 Hermit Crabs
* around 10 different Snails

and the main star (drum rolls please)

* PISTOL SHRIMP

The pistol shrimp is a very shy guy and doesn't come out at all. I have seen a part of him twice in the 2 years i have had the tank. But u can hear him. Almost every night going click, click, click.

I will also include a bunch of cleaning supplies and other equipment along with it.

I do not have any fish as it has a lot of bio load.

Why am I giving it away for Free?
I have been traveling lately and have not had enough time to take care of the tank. There is green bubble algae growth in the tank. You will have to deal with it.

Also, you will have to come pick up the tank, (disassemble it) from my place in Queen Anne.

Next Step:

I want to make sure that the tank finds a good home. I want all the corals and other creatures to find a place that would enjoy. I also want to make sure that you have the time and motivation to take care of the tank. Please send me an email of why u want the tank, a little bit about people who would be taking care of the tank and anything else that might help me in deciding why you should get the aquarium.

Hi Tett,

Iwould like the tank so that I can bring it into the Dialysis center where I work and share it with all the patients and make the clinic seem a little nicer. We have all the RO water I could ever need.

Is Queen Anne anywhere near Tampa FL?

If it is available and he does not want it i will gladly take. I have many years of exp. when it comes to fish. Please let me know if cabezon does not get it.

well it's either WA or MD or the UK or New zealand. none of which are near Florida. ;)

Seems like he/she posted this all over the internet - word for word... I'm sure they are getting tons of responses.

On another forum that this was posted on, the location said "washington" - just a FYI.

The funny part is they don't include their email in the post.

Ok ok.. we get the freakin point. Delete this as spam.. close the thread.. WHATEVER. Just PLEASE do something about it. It's getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom