Free: Free to a good home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never had a DOA while shipping fish even the time I sent to CA and the package got lost for 10 days

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sytfom lining,kordon breather bags, Prime, and cold pack if needed wrapped in newspaper

Do not ship a betta in a breather bag!!!! They need to have air. They come up to the surface and get air, which they can not do in a breather bag, they will most likely die if you ship in a breather bag. Get just a plan in bag, give just enough water for them to swim a little bit (maybe 3 inches of water in a 4x10 or so inch bag). Fill 1/3 water and 2/3 air.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I live in Branford CT. If no one has taken him I may be interested as I Might be changing my 5 gallon puffer tank around, rehoming them to a new tank and could make it a betta tank as that guy is GORGEOUS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never had a problem shipping them seeing I leave a very big air pocket at the top. I used to breed betta and ship them in breather bags all the time. I have the large ones but I also have the other bags too

I never had a problem shipping them seeing I leave a very big air pocket at the top. I used to breed betta and ship them in breather bags all the time. I have the large ones but I also have the other bags too

Ok, as long as there is air it's ok. I thought you were going to just have water which is kinda the point of breather bags for normal fish. Less sloshing.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Still available but if I ship it you have to pay by PayPal

This is a beautiful fish... If i didn't already have a Betta lined up for my 2.5 gallon then i would surely buy this guy... As it is i might have a 5 gallon that he could go into with a bunch of shrimps and snails. Not sure yet.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Well just pm and let me know :) fair warning he may try to eat some shrimp lol he keeps my population in check lol

I will let ya know if i can get him a home. Again, I'm quite uncertain. And if he eats a ghost shrimp or five, ehhh they cost like a few quarters. No biggy.

Oh ghost nevermind he hates those lol he loves cherry lol

Do they taste like cherries? Maybe thats it...

Im too broke for Cherry Shrimp or Amano or whatever!!

Am trying to find a way to get this guy to my tank... But I'm still sorting through stuff with different tanks.

Yay! Good for you and him, even though i liked him. Just didn't work out for me right now, sorry.

I have three more at my mom's :) so when I am there Wednesday I will take pics of them I know one atleast needs a new home he jumps the divider to swim with the baby guppies that are in that tank too lol he loves other fish but he gets his fins nipped

Lol. Well if he is a fish lover he will work well with me, I'm a fish lover too!

Thank you so much! He is truly stunning! ?

Sent via the time space continuum... All hail Zoltan.

Back
Top Bottom