Free Water Sprite - Please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MINIMAL

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am not trying to sell anything, just trying give it away. I gave some to another member "sallyjano" so she can vouch for my shipping methods if you are skeptical, as I sent her some from West Virginia to California this week and they were in great shape when they arrived. I do a 1/19 bleach dip before shipping to kill any bad stuff (which there isn't any known of right now) and remove all substrate possible, also there is zero algae present in either tank. I literally have two 10g tanks overflowing with the stuff, I just cannot bring myself to throwing it away when there are people out there who could want it, but cannot get it where they are, or cannot afford it. It grows very fast with co2 (which I have on my 55g) and looks great planted, or it can be a floating plant.

Shipping is usually around $6 so I do not mind if I have to pay out of pocket to cover overages, I just want to move the stuff so that I can have some tanks to start some other plants in. I have stems from 1" to 21" and as you may know these can grow in almost any condition from the smallest of pieces, and is hard to kill, so it is perfect for beginners to try out to see if they like the live plant tank. They also seem to keep the water very clear. I was growning some dwarf 4 leaf when I placed some into the second 10g and within 6 hours the cloudiness in that tank (due to having small sections of miracle grow organic to speed growth) was gone and the water was crystal clear. I still have 8 stems in my 55g because I like the looks and the cleaning power they provide. I will send a care sheet for them as well, which another member was very appercaitive of.

If you want some, please just send me a PM and I will give you the paypal info to cover the shipping costs. I can add a cold pack if needed for $2 more if you think you may not be home when it arrives or you live it a warm area. I do not think that a heat pack is necessary considering its basically summer, but if you do, those are just $1 extra. I will post back here when it is all spoken for. Not trying to make a profit, just trying to help people out and free up some space. Each portion will be about the size of a ziplok sandwhich bag unless you say you want less. These will ship out on Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday only, and you will be given a tracking number. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
A little confused. Would we need to pay for shipping? I am not so good at handling all the online paying stuff lol. If it is free I will be glad to take some.

Yea i would need you to cover shipping. You can use paypal. PM me if you are still interested and I will get you my paypal email so you can send payment. Thanks!

Thanks but I'm not good with the whole paying and shipping thing lol. I know some other people will take this stuff and it is really nice of you to do this. Good luck!!

All water sprite will be gone as long as the last two people send me their info. I will leave this post up just incase. All new requests will be on reserve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If one deal falls thru I would like the opportunity to get some from you. Thank you and please let me know if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Minimal - I tried to send you a PM here but it says you have exceeded your message limit. Maybe clear out some?

Sorry hunter. Had no idea so few messages could be kept. You should be good to send now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll take some when you get more :)

I have enough to do 2 more shipments. First two to send me a pm get it. They will ship out tomorrow. I cannot ship after tomorrow as I leave town for 3 weeks in the morning.

Yes, everything's great! Really appreciate the time you spent packaging it. I'm starting to see what that paper was saying about the browns dying off & the new growth coming in.

I can't PM b/c it says my quota is full, & I need to create more space. I'm using my iPhone app, & I've deleted all my messages. Not sure what's up, but thanks again.

Yes, everything's great! Really appreciate the time you spent packaging it. I'm starting to see what that paper was saying about the browns dying off & the new growth coming in.

I can't PM b/c it says my quota is full, & I need to create more space. I'm using my iPhone app, & I've deleted all my messages. Not sure what's up, but thanks again.

You need to delete messages in your sent folder also.

I am interested next time you have some more. I have never done live plants before.

Back
Top Bottom