Freebies-filter stuff -tanks & pond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've got to thin some stuff out. I quit using my Marineland Mag 350 and I've got 2 UN-opened 3 packs of filter sleeves. I hate to throw them out so if you'd have a use for them just pm me your address and I'll send 'em to you.

Next, I have 3 UN-opened packages of the Tetra Pond Replacement Filter pads for use with the PF1, PF2 or PF3 Biofilters. It's the package that has both the blue foam pad and the carbon pad too. Again, they're all unopened. If you pm me your address I'll send them to you.

If you feel like you need to pay something for them, I'd ask that you make a donation to your local greyhound rescue or animal shelter.

Thanks!

Oh, and if you would like to see some pictures of them pm me and I'll beam them over to you.

Filter sleeves are gone but I still have the Filter pads for the Tetra pond filters. If you happen to live close to me, I even have 2 of the pf-1 submersible tetra filters all clean out and ready to go. I used them for about 4 months when I had my pond. I'd be happy to give them to someone who would use them.

I still have the tetra filter pads and pond bio-filters

img_922969_0_70cf2f596f15ba6ce3494f162d564475.jpg

I have all of the bio-wheels (it's not just the 4 in front)......I just wanted to show you what they look like.

Back
Top Bottom