For Sale: Frogbit/Salvinia Floating Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abw0004

Aquarium Advice FINatic
For sale are Frogbit and Salvinia floating plants. These plants come from my main tank which carries no diseases or parasites. These are my preferred floating plant types as the are the right size and the roots aren't that long. Extremely easy to take care of too. An absolute must if you have Gouramis. I have been selling them locally for $1 per plant but I always add a few extras. If I need to ship we will need to discuss price depending how fast you want it. Thanks for looking!

image.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested in the Frogbit (I have Gouramis). Just bought my first plants today so am a noob though! I have a low light tank. Is that ok? Can I easily prune it if it gets too big?

I have some frogbit, and when it is happy, it is really happy! It floats, so even my tanks with moderate to low light can support it, although the filter flow is the only hard part I find about maintaining it. I would recommend this plant!

Just got my order into they're great! All green and VERY healthy no problems at all. Service was wonderful couldn't of ask for anything more or better quality:) will deffinitly be ordering from abw0004 again

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Highly recommend buying from Andrew!! He responded quickly to my many questions and shipped on the day he said he would.

Back
Top Bottom