FS: 2 Ocellaris Clowns and 1 Coral Beauty (Balto, MD)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jhoelter

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Heya folks,

Unfortunately due to some home construction and a pending move, I need to get rid of these fish. Instead of giving em back to the fish store I'd like to get em to an AA'er if possible. One of the clowns is pretty old - maybe 4+ years. The other clown and the Coral Beauty I got as babies from the fish store. They've all grown to a nice size now. $20 and you pick up.

I also have a few other supplies you might be interested in...salt, testing kits, etc. for real cheap or free.

Jeff

Last edited:
Coral Beauty:
main.php

Sorry for the crappy pictures - it's all I have available right now. The coral beauty and one ocellaris are probably two inches long each, and the other ocellaris is probably 1 inch long.

Hrmm I would love both but I think a 12g Aquapod might be a little tight for 2 clownfish.

I'll ask my wife about the smaller one though. Would you ship? I am day away as far as UPS & Fedex are concerned.

Hrmm I would love both but I think a 12g Aquapod might be a little tight for 2 clownfish.

I'll ask my wife about the smaller one though. Would you ship? I am day away as far as UPS & Fedex are concerned.

I'd like to find someone to take all three, and I'd at least prefer not to split up the clown pair... but I'll take your offer into consideration if no one else is interested. Maybe we could each drive half way on a Saturday...

Jeff

I'd like to find someone to take all three, and I'd at least prefer not to split up the clown pair... but I'll take your offer into consideration if no one else is interested. Maybe we could each drive half way on a Saturday...

Jeff

Dirving halfway sounds good, I honestly would love the clown pair I'm just afraid they would suffer in a little aquapod.

I could also use some test kits, what else you have?

I definitely have test kids, a HUGE container of salt (Instant Ocean I think), a nice heater, and some carbon filters/packets....that might be all that's worth mentioning.

My bother is upgrading from a 10 gal to a 29 gal and could use some more livestock. Possibly some supplies too. I'm not sure when he would be ready to take them (i sent him an email) Do you have a time frame when you need to rehome them?

thanks

My bother is upgrading from a 10 gal to a 29 gal and could use some more livestock. Possibly some supplies too. I'm not sure when he would be ready to take them (i sent him an email) Do you have a time frame when you need to rehome them?

In the next few weeks would be great. Maybe by March 9 or possibly the 15th.

Let me know - thanks!

Jeff

Hey Jeff sorry but my brother isn't really ready to take new livestock yet and wont be for a while. He decided he is going to drill the tank and then it has to cycle and all that so for the sake of the fishes health he wont be able to give them a new home. :(
so sorry to be a bother. thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom