For Sale: FS: A few fish and live food cultures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jetajockey

come get me tang police!
Now that I am down to far less tanks I need to get rid of some of my guys. Most of these fish are already in community settings (except the grass pickerel). Here's a short list. Shipping priority with a live arrival guarantee. Shipping is $10 flat no matter the order size.

img_1938264_0_252990fe01a50832053fdef56ad41e77.png
Least killifish, nano livebearer, easy to care for. $1 each or 12 for $10, several available so now is the time to start your colony.

Pteronotropis hypselopterus (walton locality) These are photos of adults, sending a group of juveniles so they'll be a bit smaller. These are a great looking community friendly tight schooler that readily accepts flake or pellets. They are content swimming against the filter outflow or powerhead all day. $2.50 each or 5/$10.
img_1938264_1_e25dca1f8ea1d0a524572339336f10de.jpg

img_1938264_2_35f6fb055f6d22f824b0a79ef3d3c698.jpg

I also have a few Fundulus Cingulatus. My favorite killifish/topminnow by far, the orange coloration in the adult males is stunning. Another no-fuss fish that eats flakes and pellets readily. Group of 4 $15.00 Will upload a photo of the group a bit later
Cingulatus profile Fundulus cingulatus - Killifish Species Profile

A small grass pickerel. This guy is about the width of a pencil and 3ish inches long. He eats guppy/mosquitofish fry and dwarf shrimp, only eating live foods at the moment, but can be pellet trained with enough time and effort.
$15
img_1938264_3_192e8a04efff5929ac013da4588deeac.jpg

Since several people have been asking, I also have some live food cultures available. I'm writing an article on how I culture these different foods and it should be up in the next few days. I always combine shipping for the cheapest rate and these culture shipping cost vary from $2.50 to $5 maximum, just depends on weight and shipping method.

I have complete microworm cultures (not a starter culture) in a 20ish oz container already producing worms. $5

Greenwater algae culture, you can grow this yourself without a starter, but if you don't have the time or patience I can bag up some pea soup. It's the same greenwater culture that I maintain and use to feed my daphnia. 8+oz $5

Vinegar eel starter culture, includes a few oz of eels in cider vinegar, you will need to add this starter to your own container of cider vinegar and water. $5

Grindal worm culture in a ~20oz container already established on a soil growing medium $10

I have a few other things to add but need to go through the tanks and see what else needs to go, will update when possible. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom