FS: Amazon Swords, Philippine Java Ferns, Narrow Leaf Java Ferns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Atl300zx

Aquarium Advice Freak
Amazon Swords - small - $2 each + S/H
Amazon Swords - medium - $4 each + S/H
Amazon Swords - large - $10 each + S/H (quantities limited)

Philippine Java Ferns - $3 each + S/H

Narrow Leaf Java Ferns - small - $2 each + S/H
Narrow Leaf Java Ferns - medium/large - $4 each + S/H

S/H is generally $5 but may increase slightly with a large order

I would be interested in trying out your Philippine Java Ferns. How large a portion do you get for $3? Would you be interested in a trade? I've got Needle Leaf Java Fern, Dwarf Java Fern, Fissidens Fontanus, Red Root Floater, Water Lettuce, and Riccia Fluitans that I could definately trade, and may have some others that would be available. Let me know.

Sorry i hadnt checked this thread in a few days. I will post some pictures tonite.

$3 will get you a fully developed plant with 5-6 leaves and a full roots. They are roughly 2.5-4" in height.

As for trades, if you have a large lump of the Riccia Fluitans that i could try in my 55 Gallon high-tech, i would be happy with that. Do you have any anubias? i've always wanted one...

I just thinned my Riccia last weekend, but in about 2-3 weeks I should be able to have a clump that's at least 5"x5" and about an 1" deep. Divide it up and float it in your aquarium for a few weeks and you'll have LOTS of Riccia. I've got both Anubias Nana and Anubias Nana Petite. I could definately find some nice cuttings of the Anubias Nana Petite and might be able to get a cutting of the Anubias Nana too. I took some cuttings of the Anubias Nana a month or two ago, so I'd have to take a look at it to see if there are any good spots to take a cutting from at the moment.

Sorry about the quality of the pics. i took them in the middle of the day, even tho i turned off the room lights, it was too bright.

086.JPG
087.JPG
088.JPG

Last edited:
Currently available:

Hygro (Tropic Sunset)
Giant Bacopa
Java Moss
Narrow Leaf Java Ferns
Amazon Swords (All sizes)

Any reasonable offers will be accepted.

Back