FS: Beautiful community fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just wondering, with all this hot weather we've been having recently, are you all using cold packs? Thanks.

Haven't needed them, but we will use them on request (for cost). We sent fish to New Mexico last week and all arrived perfectly. We use pure O2 in the bags and I really believe that it helps ensure their health during shipping.

Any updates?

Sorry for the delay. I don't like to post anything that hasn't been in our tanks for awhile. Plus, we've had a bunch of spawns lately and have been busy. :) I'm about halfway through re-doing the air system. Going from 3 "small" pumps to one large blower and 2" PVC. Ahhh... the good times.

Gorgeous fishies!!!! all of them! Can't wait to see what you have coming up. I have two empty tanks that are done cycling. :D:D:D...been trying to decide what to put in them.

Thanks! :) Here's a list from the top of my head. Pics to follow tonight or tomorrow.

Espei rasbora- $3.50 (8 for $25)
Black Harlies- $5 (8 for $35)
Black Neon- $2 (8 for $15)
Albino black neon- $4 (8 for $30) (4 black neons/4 albino black neons $23)
Apisto Orange Flash- $15
Odessa Barbs- $3.50 (10 for $30)
Aeneus, aeneus albino, paleatus cories- $2.50 (any 8 for $18)
Pygmaeus Cories- $4
Von Rio tetra- $2 (8 for $15)
Orange Von Rio tetra- $2.50
Cochu's Blue tetra- $4 (8 for $30)
Congo tetra- $5
Gold White Clouds- $3 (8 for $22)
Redtail black variatus- $2
ABN- ~2"- $7
BN- ~2"- $5
Leleupi- 3, all for $20
Tiger (red spotted) & Zebra Nerites- $3
HUGE amano shrimp- $4
Angels- nickel, quarter, half- various color patterns- $6 - $10
DD black adult HUGE (possible pair)- Pick up only $80
L-66 pleco- $40
L-333 pleco- $40

I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton, but that's what I remember. We've got a bunch of really cool fry (killies, apistos, and tetra) growing out so making a little room wouldn't be bad. Feel free to PM me or SM anytime.

Sorry for the delay.... it's been crazy around here lately!

Hmm, I don't know if this is legal, but there's some fish down in Florida in the rivers, like the Bluefin killi (Lucania goodei) or the dwarf sunfish (Elassoma Ofenokee) dwarf sunfish. If you ever end up near a creek with a net and a bucket... randomly... and catch some of these... and it's legal... Don't be afraid to put them up :). (Florida Georgia and that area have some cool native fish)

Do you have any angels DD quarter to half dollar size? If you do shipping to 33936.

Do you have any angels DD quarter to half dollar size? If you do shipping to 33936.

No, we don't. I wish we did. Priority 2 day to you would be $10 with live arrival, express next day is $38.

THANK YOU maxima423 for pointing this out to me....
In HN1's post with fish list and pricing, there is a smiley that popped up there because of the 8 and the ) being next to each other. The pricing on cories is supposed to read aeneus, aeneus albino, and paleatus cories, $2.50 or 8 for eighteen, mix and match. :)

By any chance do you have koi angelfish?

If I can't find any at my LFS today, I might be sending ya'll an IM ;)

We have a few koi blushing angelfish (I freely admit that I am not too up to speed on angel colors, and may be wrong). We've been growing out these guys for a few months now:

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

just wondering, but are you folks breeding bettas? i would be VERY interested in purchasing a green/orange/white betta, tail variation doesnt matter

We are not breeding bettas at this time. We do have a few black orchid crowntails available, but if you're set on those colors you probably wouldn't be interested. :p

We can get emperors (palmeri) and GBRs most anytime. The emperors should be 5-6, rams (large, young rams drop dead too randomly) around 12 - 15. Just shoot me a PM and let me know how many, when you would want them, etc and I'll get to work getting some specifics. :)

Back
Top Bottom