FS: Beautiful community fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi AA friends! My new fish have been in QT for just over 2 weeks now and they are ready to go. I have these species available, all fish are healthy and eating small pellet and frozen foods. Here are some pics and prices for anyone who is interested. :)

Longfin white cloud, $5 each (10 available)
DSC_0036.JPG

Furcata rainbow (pseudomugil furcatus), $5 each *edit* SOLD
DSC_0015.JPG

Werneri (threadfin) rainbow, $5 each (10 available)
male
DSC_0020.JPG

female
DSC_0013.JPG

You can pick up locally in Cumming, GA or I will ship to continental US only. I'll guarantee live arrival on overnight shipping for actual overnight shipping cost to your location (PM me your zip code and I'll let you know), or I will ship Priority for $15 with no live arrival guarantee.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Aw, thanks Wayne!

I also wanted to add that I accept Paypal, or you can pay with cash for local pickup. If you are under 18, you've gotta get your parents' permission. ;)

BUMP! I'm cutting some deals for anyone who wants some awesome community fish!
Orange Von Rio tetra, $2.50 each or 6 for $12.50, 10 available
Black harlequin rasbora, $5 each or 6 for $25, 15 available
Threadfin rainbows, $5 each or 6 for $25, only 6 available (3 males and 3 females)
All these fish have been here for over a month and are healthy and ready for new homes. I guarantee live arrival for Express shipping (PM me with your zip code for pricing), or I can ship Priority with no guarantee. Continental US only.

Got any pics of the von rio's? I'd be tempted to take the last 10 off your hands.

More fish ready to go!

I've got lots of great community fish that are ready for new homes! Here are some pics and prices.

Albino black neon, $3.50- these are so cool! They would really stand out against a black background.
DSC_0002-1.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

Orange von rio tetra, $2.50- These guys are bold, fast, and brightly colored!
DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

Cochu's blue tetra, $3- when the light hits them, these fish have a bright blue shine to them. Beautiful and hard to find!
DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

Black harlequin rasbora, $5 or 6 for $25- peaceful and active, their bodies are mostly deep blue. Cute!
DSC_0018.JPG

Albino aeneus cory, $2.50 or 6 for $12.50- an active and cute addition to a community tank!

DSC_0019.JPG

You can pick up locally in Cumming, GA or I will ship to continental US only. I'll guarantee live arrival on overnight shipping for actual overnight shipping cost to your location (PM me your zip code and I'll let you know), or I will ship Priority for $17 with no live arrival guarantee. I'll take cash for local pickup and Paypal otherwise. If you're under 18, you've gotta get your parents' permission.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Everything listed in my May 10 post is still available, plus we have some new fish available for sale!

Celestial pearl danios, $4
DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

Bronze cory, $2.50
DSC_0038.JPG

Paleatus cory, $2.50
DSC_0037.JPG

Koi swordtails, $12 per trio (1M/2F). These fish look awesome!
DSC_0055-1.JPG

DSC_0054-1.JPG

Tiger ruby platy, $10 per trio (1M/2F)
DSC_0080.JPG

Dwarf puffer, $5
DSC_0066.JPG

Celebes rainbow, $8. These fish look amazing!
DSC_0049-1.JPG

DSC_0052-1.JPG

Black neon tetra, $2. Seriously- the biggest and nicest black neons I've ever seen!
DSC_0004-1.JPG

Lemon tetra, $2.50
DSC_0049.JPG

Odessa barb, $3.50
DSC_0056.JPG

Fire rasbora (Rasbora vaterifloris), $4- pics don't do them justice!
DSC_0073.JPG

No. It was an oversight and a post in an existing thread vs. starting a new one.
Dwarf puffers are best kept in species tanks.

those Cochu's are GORGEOUS. if my tank was ready i'd want them.... will you have more a couple weeks down the road? or even a few weeks?

Back
Top Bottom