FS: Big lot of plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crepe

Aquarium Advice Addict
Plants for cheap, have pics in a few moments.
Shipping is just a priority flat mail box

Ludwigia repens 5-6 big healthy plants 3 bucks

Water Wisteria 4-5 huge plants 2 dollars

Big mess of DHG (Eleocharis Sp.) (about a 6x6 squar worths of cover) 5 dollars

Anubias Hastifolia 8" tall, about7-8 leaves 4 dollars

I'll also throw in a mess of emersed pennywort for anyone that wants some but dosen't have it choking their lawn (note, seriously don't let these guys on your lawn)
All for 10 bucks and then 6-7 dollars shipped.

These Photos are all What you see is what you get. A 12" ruler is placed by each specimen for scale.
dsc01414jo.jpg

dsc01413z.jpg

dsc01412zw.jpg

dsc01410n.jpg

Okay. So Here is some info on the plants

A. Hastifolia:
Slow grower, likes any conditions and should be placed in a shaded area to prevent algae growth on its leaves. Max of 18" high.
H. Difformis:
Easy to grow. Can be left floating as a nutrient sap. Grows very fast in med-high light and will grow in low light.
L. Repens
Very Red variety of ludwigia. Red can be intensified by reducing nitrates and b increasing light. These are whole plants I'm selling, not stems. Relatively easy to grow from med-high light
E. Parvula/acicularis
Will reach 4-6" in height. When planting in sand note that the runners need to be de-compacted every once in awhile as sand can choke the plant and will cause it to weaken, letting algae take it over. The plants have been left floating and so are really messy. Up to you to teeze them apart and plant.

Dang, those plants look wonderful! Had you done this just 2 weeks earlier, I would have bought those ludwigias lol.

lol. These ludwigia are pretty cool I suppose. Interesting color. One of the easiest red plants I've seen and the undersides of the leaves are pink. But to keep them red is pretty brutal on the other plants in the tank. (low nitrates required).

Back
Top Bottom