FS: dwarf tiger lotus, bulbitis, stargrass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evercl92

Aquarium Advice FINatic
nymphaea lotus (dwarf tiger lotus) - daughter plants with 3-5 leaves, some at the water's surface (my tank is 24in tall) - $4 each - 2 available
heteranthera zosterifolia - 10-15 stems @ $3.25 / bunch
bulbitis heudelotii - almost at the top of my tank, 3 inch rhizome - $8.25 - 2 or 3 available

non CC paypal preferred, money order will work too. shipping is $5.00

picture is more than a month old, but just so you have an idea

evercl92 said:
nymphaea lotus (dwarf tiger lotus) - daughter plants with 3-5 leaves, some at the water's surface (my tank is 24in tall) - $4 each - 2 available
heteranthera zosterifolia - 10-15 stems @ $3.25 / bunch
bulbitis heudelotii - almost at the top of my tank, 3 inch rhizome - $8.25 - 2 or 3 available

non CC paypal preferred, money order will work too. shipping is $5.00

picture is more than a month old, but just so you have an idea

what is the difference between "regular" paypal and non CC paypal?

my paypal is connected to my check-chard, but i also have $21 that is already on my acount :? but i have not idea how to specifiy from where the money is taken...?

i would like to try one of the African Water Ferns. :D

If you use a credit card on paypal they charge an additional fee. If paying by account debit or paypal credits, there isn't. You can specify where you want the money drawn. If you have a credit to Paypal it will hit off that first. After that you can choose which account you want it drawn (checking account, savings, credit card, etc)

If you were to pay me with credit card through paypal, I would have to upgrade my account in order to accept your payment.

Straight from the paypal site:
Premier accounts include all the benefits of a Personal account. You also have the ability to:

* Accept all payment types for low fees
* Set up your PayPal Shopping Cart
* Access exclusive, professional customer service seven days a week
* Be identified as a Premier account in your reputation pop-up box
* Be featured in PayPal Shops, where over 100 million PayPal customers can make instant purchases from your website!

Business accounts include all the benefits of Premier accounts. In addition, you can:

* Do business easily and affordably with our low-cost merchant account
* Operate under your business name
* Generate reports, financial statements and download settlement file
* Use eBay Tools
* Provide multiple employees with limited access to your account
* Get paid from buyers without PayPal accounts

Fee list:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-pop-fees-outside
To me, it doesn't make sense why you would 'upgrade', they are going to charge you to accept direct transfers, when it's free to accept them with a normal account.

PM sent to JDogg

Back
Top Bottom