FS: Eclipse 3 hood with 65 watt PC light.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Fits a 20 Long, 29, and 37 gallon tanks (30x12). Has brand new Bio-Wheel. Fitted with a 65 watt PC light upgrade. $75

rex, this is a hood with lights? is the biowheel just something extra? also, what does the light "upgrade" term mean? can i add another tube if i need to? or is that just a term... i have a 29gallon and think i may want a little more than 65 watts total . also, are you willing to ship this item? or is it pick up only .. i have some old friends still in pdx from when i lived there that may be able to pick it up for me (if i want it) if you don't ship. thanks!

It's the total complete Eclipse hood. Like this http://petsolutions.com/cgi-bin/cgiitmls?m=ThisP&p=102.110000&l=1 It has the Bio-Wheel, and holds a filter pad. It also comes standard with 30 watts of light. This one has a 65 watt PC upgrade in it. I really don't want to ship as my packing skills are rather limited but if you could have someone pick it up and pack it that would work. It's going to take some good packing as it's plastic and large and really can't be bent or mangled.

Styrofoam peanuts are your friends.

I used 3 pounds of them when I ship even the smallest of things, like RAM or stuff like that :D

Just use lots, and lots, and lots of them.

and a box 2 or 3 times bigger than the item is also good, andm eans room for more peanuts.

since it sounds ilke the extra 35 watts was retrofitted on, would i be able to retrofit even MORE on it? or could i replace the extra stuff on it and just put my own on it..

Actually the whole original light was taken out and the 65 watt PC light was added in. There is not room in the covered area of the hood to mount any more light.

Back
Top Bottom